Flinthills Footwear, LLC (“Company” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.meindlusa.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website. [Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.]
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we may collect on the Website includes:
- Personal Information
- Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests (“personal information”).
- Payment Information
- Payment information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange our products, or request information about our services from the Website.
- Other Information
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details, including IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, and the pages you viewed directly before and after accessing the Website.
- How We Collect Your Information
- We collect the foregoing information:
- When you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate the Website.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us, for example, when you create an account, participate in interactive features of the Website, fill out a form, respond to a survey, request customer support, or otherwise communicated with us via the Website. Such information may include personal information, payment information, and any other information you choose to provide.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE THE WEBSITE
When you access or use the Website, we automatically collect information about you, including the following:
- We log information about your use of the Website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before and after navigating to the Website.
- We use various technologies to collect information, including sending cookies to your computer or mobile device and placing web beacons on pages of the Website.
- Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve the Website and your experience, see which areas and features of the Website are popular, and count visits. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default.
- Web beacons are small electronic files (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- We may also partner with selected third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the Website through the use of first party cookies and third-party cookies to, among other things, analyze and track users’ use of the Website, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand online activity. By accessing the Website, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party vendors. You are encouraged to review their respective privacy policies and contact them directly for responses to your questions. We do not transfer personal information to these third-party vendors. However, If you do not want any information to be collected and used by tracking technologies, you can visit the third-party vendor’s website or Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out Tool or Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out Tool.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Website to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and promotions, and other information regarding the Website and our mobile application to you.
- Communicate with you regarding your account or order.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Website.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Website more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Website.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Website.
- Notify you of updates to the Website.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Website.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Website.
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provided the information.
Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- By Law Or To Protect Rights
- If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Third-Party Service Providers
- We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance. Such third parties are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- Other Third Parties
- We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- Sale Or Bankruptcy
- Account Information
- You may at any time review, correct, or delete the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into user account settings and updating the user account.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
- Emails And Communications
- If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Website.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
- If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting those third parties directly.
- Cookies And Web Beacons
- Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can remove or reject cookies, but be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Website. You may not decline web beacons. However, they can be rendered ineffective by declining all cookies or by modifying your web browser’s settings to notify you each time a cookie is tendered, permitting you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. Be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
- You can always choose not to provide information when you are prompted to do so. Note that if you do not provide us with certain mandatory information, then you may be unable to take advantage of certain features on the Website.
GEOGRAPHIC SPECIFIC PRIVACY DISCLOSURES
If you are a resident of certain states or countries, you may have rights to the disclosure of additional information from us as well as additional data rights. To see any additional notices that may be applicable to you, please follow click HERE.
Flinthills Footwear, LLC
923 8th Ave
Sidney, Nebraska 69162
email@example.com or 1-833-563-0101