Meindl USA Return Policy
Our goal is to outfit you in the correct Meindl boots in the correct size, so we offer a FREE (in the lower 48 states) a one time per order 60-day return policy, this is provided the boots are returned in original condition. A return label will be emailed to the address you used to place your order. If you need to exchange for another pair/size, Meindl USA will cover the shipping to have the replacement boots shipped to you. Just note, if you want to do an exchange for a different boot, the original boot will need to be entered as a refund, and the new boot will need to be ordered separate. Please make sure the boots being returned meet the below requirements:
- Returned in the original Meindl box, not damaged
- Tags are attached to the boots
- Boots are clean and in new and unused condition; and have not been worn outside
- Add a note listing specific reasons for the return
To start the return/exchange process, please follow the below steps:
- Go to www.meindlusa.com/returns and enter your original order number, email, address, phone number, or zip code.
- Click the product or products you plan to return as well as select the action you prefer (refund or exchange) and note the reason for the return.
- Select how you want to return - Ship with our prepaid return label (If selected, the label will be emailed to the email on record at the time of purchase) or ship with your own carrier.
- Please make sure to put the shipping label on the original shipping box and not on the Meindl USA box.
- Allow 5 to 7 days after the boots arrive at our warehouse to receive your refund or for the exchange boots to be shipped.
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the boots arrive at our warehouse, our return staff will inspect the boots and determine if they meet the standards per our Return Policy. If the returned boots are deemed to be in original condition (returned in original boxes, tags attached, clean, and in new condition, not worn outside), we will process your return or exchange as directed.
- If you selected refund, the credit card used to make the original purchase will be refunded in full amount of purchase, less original shipping costs.
- If you selected exchange, a new order will be created and the different size that was selected will be shipped to you.
However, if the returned boots are deemed to have been used and are not in new condition (tags removed, dirty, or worn outside, for instance), you will be charged a restocking fee, or the boots will be delivered back you and will not be eligible for return or exchange.
Please Note - If you receive your boots and are not sure they fit correctly or that they are going to work for you, please see our FAQ page and the question, How do I determine my boots fit (www.meindlusa.com/pages/faqs). To ensure you are eligible for a full refund or exchange, make sure you wear them inside only with the socks you intend to wear and leave the tags attached until you are sure of fit and they will fulfill the need you have planned for them.