Monthly Boot Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES (“Rules”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: Flinthills Footwear, LLC, 923 8th Ave, Sidney, Nebraska 69162 (“Sponsor”), is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
2. ENTRY: During the period commencing at 12:00 a.m. CST on July 1, 2019, and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. CST on July 31, 2019 (“Entry Period”), you may enter this Sweepstakes in one of the following ways:
(1)_Fill out contest form online; or
(2) Mail a 3x5 piece of paper with entrant’s name, home address, telephone number and email address to “Monthly BootSweepstakes”, c/o Flinthills Footwear, LLC, 923 8th Ave, Sidney, Nebraska 69162.
All entries must arrive at the foregoing address, or be completed by filling out the contest form online, on or before July 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. CST in order to be eligible for the Sweepstakes (each, an “Entry”).
3. LIMITATIONS: Each Entry must be received by July 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. Only one Entry per person/address/household (regardless of whether one person has more than one address or more than one person uses the same address). Entries must be made by an individual that is 19 years of age or older; group Entries (i.e. an Entry purporting to be, or that appears to be, submitted by two or more people) will be disqualified. Entrants must be legal residents of, and physically located within, one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (collectively, “Territory”). Employees, contractors and agents of Sponsor, its affiliates or successor entities (including immediate family members and members of the households of all such individuals) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. This prohibition on eligibility extends to all advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies engaged by Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes (Sponsor and such agencies, collectively, referred to as the “Entities”). Neither the Entities, nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) have any responsibility or liability with respect to Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, not delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for Entries that are not received due to interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telecommunication system, computer hardware or software, telephone transmissions, garbled or jumbled transmissions, Internet connection or other technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering, insufficient space in Entrant’s email account to receive email, or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes, even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees (each, a “Failed Entry”). Each such Failed Entry will be disqualified. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZE: The following prizes will be awarded (each, a “Prize”) to the winners of the Sweepstakes, at the following approximate values (“Values”):
(1) Vakuum Hunter hunting Boots, with a Value of $299.99
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of Prize award. Any difference between the stated Value and the actual value will not be awarded. Sponsor will not substitute cash for the Prize, in whole or in part. Any portion of the Prize not accepted or used by winner shall be forfeited. Each Prize is non-transferable by its winner.
5. PROCEDURES: On or about August 7, 2019, in a random drawing, the potential winners will be selected by Sponsor from among all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. In the event an alternate potential winner needs to be selected (as provided below) the same procedures will be used to select any such alternate potential winner as soon as practicable.
6. WINNER: The potential winners will be notified by a telephone call and email on or about August 7, 2019. At the sole discretion of Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  a potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within 7 days after notification;  the return of an email notice as undeliverable, or the inability to reach a potential winner by telephone, after three attempts;  a potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; and  any other non-compliance with these Rules. In the event of a forfeiture of a Prize, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate winner.
7. TAXES: Sponsor disclaims any and all liability for federal or state income taxes attributable to the Prizes on behalf of the winners. All applicable taxes related to the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
8. CONDITIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize you may win, you agree, represent and/or warrant that:  you will abide by and be bound by the Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects;  upon submission, the Entry becomes solely Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, participation in, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of a Prize; participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity; or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Sweepstakes or the Prizes;  winner’s acceptance of a Prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and its assigns of an unconditional right to use winner's name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and Prize information and/or statements about the Sweepstakes for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to, errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the winner and distribution of the Prize;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of the winner to accept or use a Prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of the winner to accept or use a Prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason; and  Sponsor has the right to terminate the Sweepstakes or modify the Prize award procedures at its sole discretion.
8. RULES & WINNERS: For information regarding the winners (after August 7, 2019) and/or to obtain a copy of the Rules (before June 30, 2019), mail your request along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Flinthills Footwear, LLC, 923 8th Ave, Sidney, Nebraska 69162.