Meindl USA Warranty Policy
Meindl USA Warranty/Repair Policy
To ensure the best experience for our valued customers, Miendl USA stands behind our boots and all our boots. We warranty to the original owner any boots purchased through Meindl USA for up to one year (12 months) from the original date of purchase. Simply put, if our boots fail from manufacturing defects or poor workmanship in the first year, we will repair or replace them. Please note Meindl USA only warranties boots purchased originally through us, we are unable to cover warranties for boots not purchased from Meindl USA.
Warranty does not include damage caused by transportation, long-term storage, improper use, modifications, unauthorized repair, normal wear and tear, accidents, abuse, or usage in a manner not intended.
- Warranty is not extended on repaired or replacement boots.
- Soles must be at least 25% intact to be considered eligible for warranty.
- Inadequate fit or discomfort due to fit is not covered by this warranty.
If you believe you have a defective boot or boots, please follow this procedure to initiate the warranty process:
- Send an email to email@example.com and include:
- Name (First and Last)
- Order# (Original Order #)
- Model and Size
- Description of defect
- Photo of damaged area along with photos of the full boot, side profile, and inside label.
- Upon receiving your email and reviewing the photos, we will contact you. If we agree there could be a defect covered by the warranty, we will email a Warranty Claim form for you to fill out and a Return Authorization Number to be included when you send the boots back to us.
- We do not cover shipping costs for the boots to be sent to us however we will pay shipping costs to send boots (whether repaired or a new pair) back to you.
- Make sure the boots are clean and pack them in original box(es) if possible, then choose the shipper of your choice to return your boots.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for warranty work to be completed. Once we have received the boots, we will examine further. If your warranty claim is approved we will proceed with repair or replacement. If the returned boots are deemed not eligible for warranty, they will be sent back to you and will not be eligible for additional warranty work.
- Please make sure the boots are clean prior to sending them back to us. If we receive boots not reasonably clean, we will send them back and they will not be eligible for warranty work.
- The limited warranty starts on the date of purchase. Our warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace warrantied product.
- If it is determined that the boot needs to be replaced it can only be replaced with the same style. Per our policy we only replace the boot that was purchased, we cannot replace with a different style.
- Warranty applies to all products, including discontinued products. If the warranty boot is discontinued and out of stock, we can refund your original purchase or apply that purchase amount to a new boot.